Terms & Condition of Sale
This Web Site, www.wadappliances.co.uk, is operated by Wad Appliances Ltd (referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”). These terms will apply to all your (referred to as “you” or “your”) purchases of items from our Web Site, whether you are ordering online or by telephone. Please read this document carefully and print it off or download it before placing your order. We may change these terms from time to time. Please check them before you make a new purchase.
Payment & Prices
- You can pay for your order by Visa, MasterCard, Delta/Connect, Maestro, PayPal or BACS.
- We will accept payment by cheque allowing 10 days from receipt of the cheque to process the order.
- All prices and products quoted are subject to alteration or withdrawal without notice from time to time.
- We try to ensure that the prices and information on our website are accurate but we are not responsible for errors that may occur. In the event of an error occurring we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to confirm the order at the correct price, change your order, or cancel it. If we cannot contact you we will cancel the order and provide a full refund.
- When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks. For these purposes we may transfer your information to third parties and / or countries outside the EEA.
- All prices quoted on our Web Site include VAT.
- While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your order and credit card details we cannot be liable if, through no fault of our own, these details are intercepted by and used by third parties.
- Please note that the amount payable by all customers, regardless of the method of payment, will be the same.
Back to top
- We will acknowledge your order and confirm availability (or otherwise) by e-mail as soon as possible this may take longer over weekends and bank Holidays.
- Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgment by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by Wad Appliances of your order. Acceptance of your order, and the completion of the contract between you and us, will take place on receipt to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. .
Back to top
- All orders are subject to availability and we can only guarantee availability whilst stocks last.
- If the goods ordered are unavailable, you will be contacted by e-mail or telephone and will have the option to either wait until the stock is available, replace it with an alternative or cancel your order.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but delivery dates are approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
- Please allow enough time for your items to be delivered before you organise installation as we cannot be held responsible for out of pocket expenses resulting from delays in delivery.
Back to top
- We deliver all products to UK mainland and selected products to the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.
- We require you to sign a delivery note on receipt of the goods.
- All of our deliveries are direct from the manufacturer / supplier / our own delivery agent and charges vary by product type and manufacturer and are as shown when you place your order.
- This charge will be clearly displayed on your order confirmation.
- Deliveries are booked on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the product. Any special requirements should be notified to us at the point of ordering.
- You will be provided with a delivery date and the relevant contact numbers when your order is confirmed.
- The delivery service does not include installation of the product unless specified on our website.
- We recommend that you do not book fitters to install your appliances until you have received and inspected your goods.
- You should ensure that all manufacturer guidelines are complied with in the siting and use of the goods.
- We reserve the right to charge up to £40 for re-delivery if you are not present at the agreed original delivery date.
Back to top
- Appliances can only be connected to existing standard services designed for the relevant appliance type.
- Gas appliances must only be installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- We do not remove industrial units.
- Please ensure you have your old appliance disconnected from the water/mains/gas supply and ready for removal or connection.
Back to top
- Products MUST be inspected upon delivery and refused if any damage is found. No claims for visible damage will be accepted after item has been signed for.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have signed for the correct number of goods delivered
- Any visible damage should be identified to the delivery personnel and noted on their delivery note at the time of refusal.
- In most cases any damage issues will be resolved by our Customer Services team at the point of delivery.
- Do not fit or use a product that is incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Failure to comply with this instruction will deem that you have accepted the goods and you we will be unable to return or replace them because they are incorrect or different to that which was ordered. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Back to top
- You have the right, under the Distance Selling Regulations, to cancel your order within seven working days of delivery, starting the day after the goods are received. This must be done in writing, via e-mail, fax or letter to our contact details listed below.
- Under the same regulations you have a duty to take reasonable care of the products.
- If you cancel an order after the goods have been delivered, you will be charged the ACTUAL COST of collecting the item. Because we may subsidise our delivery cost when we initially deliver the item to you, the actual cost of collection may be more than you paid for the initial delivery. The cost will be deducted from any refund that is due to you
- Where you cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund your money within 30 days of the day you cancelled your order.
- When we receive the goods we will inspect them to ensure all manuals, accessories and other components are within the returned package and that you have taken reasonable care of the goods. If we receive an item that you have not taken reasonable care of, we shall charge you a fee equivalent to the reduction in the item’s value. If the item has missing components we shall charge you a further fee to cover the cost of these items. These costs will be deducted from any refund that is due to you.
- Special order and products made to your personal requirements cannot be returned.
- If we are unable to supply your product within 60 days of order you are entitled to a full refund.
Back to top
- All products are covered by a 12 month minimum manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to manufacturer conditions. The details of the guarantee will be delivered with your product.
- The guarantee will not apply if the fault arises from fair wear and tear in our reasonable opinion, deliberate damage, accidental damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow manufacturer instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without manufacturer approval.
- The manufacturer’s guarantee is provided in addition to the rights you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
- If your product does not work or appears not to be working correctly, please first check the manufacturers instruction book to ensure that it has been installed and is being used correctly.
- If your goods are faulty and you have followed the above steps please contact 01489782600 with all your product details. An engineer will visit you, free of charge, and either repair your product or arrange for an exchange.
- If an exchange is necessary, the manufacturer / supplier will arrange this without unreasonable delay and without charge.
- If the engineer cannot find a fault with the product you may incur a call out charge.
- You should always refer to the operating, care and maintenance instructions in relation to each product.
- All our products are sold for use in residential properties, installation or use of a product in any form of commercial establishment will invalidate the manufactures warranty and any Service Plan purchased.
Back to top
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing. Requests can be made by email to or in writing to the address at the bottom of the page.
- All refunds due for whatever reason (other than cancellations under the Distance Selling Regulations) will be made within 30 days of collection of the product.
- Any deductions applicable, such as collection charges, will be deducted from the refund due.
Back to top
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual product.
- While we try to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights and measurements quoted are approximate.
- Please note that images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. The product that is delivered may vary slightly from the image supplied by the manufacturers and may not include any of the pictured accessories, such as baskets, colanders, grids, chopping boards etc.
- The products sold on this Website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
- No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this Website. To the extent permissible by law all implied terms, whether by statute or otherwise, are excluded.
Back to top
- We are aware of the concerns customers have about entering their card details when carrying out a transaction. We have therefore implemented the following measures to ensure that paying via our Website is as safe as possible:
- All your credit card and personal information is encrypted and held on a secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) server. This protects data during transit, in particular the credit card information, from being intercepted and misused by hackers.
- We use 128-bit encryption (this technology scrambles the data relating to your account to ensure that your information cannot be read by anyone else) and constantly update our technologies in line with new security measures.
- Any information transmitted to us is encrypted (scrambled) whilst it is sent over the Internet. When it reaches us we then encrypt the content so that only authorised personnel can access it. This makes it very difficult for this data to be intercepted.
- We ask you to enter the CV2 security number from the back of your credit or debit card, which helps to reduce the risk of Internet fraud being carried out.
- You should ensure that the technology you are using is also secure.
Back to top
- Reproduction of all or any substantial part of the material in any form is prohibited except that individual users may print or save portions of the material for their own personal use.
- The above paragraph does not permit you to incorporate the material or any substantial part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no substantial part of the material may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
- No substantial part of the web site may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other electronic retrieval system.
Back to top
English law applies to this contract and any dispute will be dealt with exclusively in the English Courts.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights in any way.
For further information or any query on any aspect of our products and services please contact us on:
Wad Appliances is a trading name of Warehouse Appliances Direct Group Lts. Registered office is ?
Company registration details
Ref name: Warehouse Appliances Direct Ltd
Company’s place of Registration – Cardiff
Reg no: 4568121 Reg Address: 3 / 4 Eastwood Court Broadwater Road Romsey Hampshire SO51 8JJ
Contact Tel: 01489 799111 e-mail add: firstname.lastname@example.org